SAAM Towage Canada, through our joint venture partnership with Coast Tsimshian Enterprises, is honored to offer educational bursaries to qualifying Lax Kw’alaams and Metlakatla members pursuing post-secondary education.
Several bursaries are available ranging from $500 to $2500, so get your applications in as soon as possible!
The following conditions must be met before this bursary may be granted:
- The candidate must be a Lax Kw’alaams or Metlakatla Band member.
- Eligible applicants must include in their applications:
- Completed SAAM Bursary Program application form for 2023
- 1-page letter of intent, explaining what their career objectives are
- Copy of their status card
- Copy of their registration receipt
- The candidate must be enrolled in a post-secondary institution or trades training program.
- This bursary must be used within 12 months of being awarded. The funds will be dispersed once proof of enrollment has been received by the SAAM/CTE Bursary Program.
- Applicants may be in any year of their studies or apprenticeship.
SAAM Towage CTE Bursary Program Form
Deadline to apply June 30th, 2023.
Please send your application, in print or via email to either:
Lax Kw’alaams Business Development LP Metlakatla Development Corporation
100 1st Ave East 501 Dunsmuir Street
Prince Rupert, BC V8J 1A6 Prince Rupert, BC V8J 4C3
[email protected] [email protected]
cc: Cheryl Smith cc: Tara Leighton